February 24, 2011

I love Panera Rewards Program

I go to Panera restaurant occasionally to get a cup of coffee and free access of internet. There are enough tables that I can seat any time while using internet.

About three months ago, I got Panera member Card. It's not a credit card, but just a reward card. You can get it any Panera branch just asking it to the clerk. It seemed just normal rewards card, getting points and getting rewards.



Surprisingly, I got 3 rewards, two for free espresso and one free bagel.  I usually order a medium coffee which price is less than two bucks. I guess that the my total spending on there is less than twenty bucks for three months. I am not a regular customer. But I got 3 rewards. It's almost ten bucks value. And I got another bagel today.

It is a great reward program, isn't it? Oh. Nobody pushes me to post about it.

*My writing is not good. I do my efforts to to improve my writing skill. Any comments are always welcome! *